This is a 1-1 course for intermediate and experienced MUA's.
Who is this class for?
- This class is for artists who are ready to level up in their artistry. If you are ready for a shift in your artistry and in your mindset, then this class is for you.
What will I learn?
- I'm spilling everything I know. With such an intimate experience I can teach you so much. But, to be specific, you will learn how to mix the perfect shade for models + clients, how to create flawless eye looks, how to trust yourself during the process.
and much more, sis.
What products do I need to bring?
- My best advice is to bring your entire kit. And if you are traveling from out-of-state, then bring most of it. If you need to purchase products before the class, click here for a product list.
Why do I have to apply?
- This class is pretty intense, but the application helps me.. help you. I get to read about what you hope to gain and learn a little bit more about where you are in your artistry.
Where will the class be held?
The class will be taught in my studio in Tucker-Atlanta, Georgia.
How many models will be used the day of my class?
- 2. I prefer you provide the models. However, I can definitely help you during that process.
How many hours is the class?
- Your class will be 8, amazing, hours. Filled with many aha- moments and exciting discoveries about yourself. We will start at 10:00am and finish around 3:45pm
Will lunch be provided?
- Light bites + snacks will be provided. However, we will take a
1-hour break, if you would like to go grab a bite (we can go together :))
What will support look like after the class?
- You will have my full support! From a check-in call a week after your class, to having full access to ask questions. I even offer my Atlanta students the opportunity to have 1 practice session at my studio.
What's my investment?
- $1200, if paid in full . And there is a payment plan - you can pay two installments of $647!
*ask me about virtual 1-1's